Presentation Of Roulette
The game of roulette is a game of chance and therefore based primarily on luck. In the game of Roulette, you must first place your bet and then spin the wheel. The ball will then stop on a specific number and a specific color red or black, you will then know if you have won or lost.
The game of roulette allows you to play on more than one single number. You can for example:
- Choose to bet on single numbers up to 36
- Choose to bet on a line, which bets on two numbers
- Choose to bet on a line
- Choose to bet on a corner
- Bet on two lines
- Bet on 1-18 or 19-36 collectively
- Bet on red or black
- Bet on even or odd
- Or bet on the first 12 (including the numbers 1-12), the second 12 (on the numbers 13-24), or the third 12 (on the numbers 25-36)
Some bets are harder to hit than others, such as single numbers, but generally the harder to hit bets pay the most. If for example, you bet on a single number and you win your bet it will pay 35-1 while a bet on the second 12 will only pay 2 to 1.
Here is therefore concerning the basic rules of the game of roulette, the goal of the game remains the same on any online casino, said some rules may change slightly from one casino to another including the pay tables, so take time to read the rules of the game of roulette at each casino before you start.
Origins And history Of roulette
The game of roulette is said to be originally a French game that was invented in the 17th century by Blaise Pascal, a mathematician at the time.
It was in the 1800s that roulette would have become popular throughout Europe and the United States, becoming one of the best known and most coveted casino games among casino players. The game of roulette was then often known as the “King of casino games”, thanks to the glamor of the casinos of the French Rivera and Monte Carlo where the game of roulette made its debut. It is in the United States that the game of roulette is slightly modified and then comprises a double zero, it is then that the American roulette is born which then contains a double zero, which increases the house advantage, so that the European roulette does not change (a single zero), it is for this precise reason that it is more interesting to play European roulette.
However, there are several legends about the origin of the game of roulette:
- Certain theories on the game of roulette would stipulate that the games of roulette would have really started in China and would however have been carried out in Europe.
- Another legend claims that it was the Romans who would be at the origin of the invention of the game of roulette because at the time they played games with spinning wheels in the same principle as the game of roulette today, which could then say that Roulette would have been invented by the Romans.
However, it is often said that roulette in its contemporary form started in Paris in 1796, in the sense that we started playing roulette on that date in France.
Since its invention in the 17th century the game of roulette has undergone many changes, today there are several variations of game of roulette such as European roulette, American roulette, French roulette, racetrack roulette, multiple roulettes, or the roulette without zero, the most popular of which are European roulette (a single zero), American roulette (double zero and French roulette.
The game of roulette is now played more and more in online casinos which offer a wide range of casino games, we have even seen the appearance of live roulette in 3 dimensions for some time. Roulette, therefore, continues to evolve through the ages.